Post your WoW screenshots

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Re: DethNet Group screen shots

kinda far .. need 2.7k lol !! I owned lot of money to boomsbooms and lost alot from a bet ( pat vs giants ) but I hope to get it soon :)

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

umm 300g to boomsbooms and almost 2k from the bet ( Pat vs Giants ) and I need to buy some gems so I'm not uprading fast lol..

oh and many grats on ur drake !!!! :D

Oobie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

So, I decided to kite the Hellfire Pen. elite portal demons to the ally base, Honor Hold. :D

Ran right smack into the center of HH and stayed alive (GG Bear form) long enough to aggro the demons into the large mass of ally NPCs near the inn/flight master.

Soon after the start:

After most were dead. Just after this pic, they aggroed the Flight master herself, and killed her. The only thing left was a really tough 71 elite NPC, but he eventually went down too. I thought I took more SSs, but guess I was mistaken. Those stupid ally you see standing around also died because they attacked the demons :laugh:.

After coming back from res, I found one of the horses got scared, and ran up on the stable roof to hide. You can also see the row of ally NPCs respawned:

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

well, i tried that UI and i couldn't figure it out. ended up deleting the interface folder and reinstalled the mods i started with.

awtoys

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll

Great job Corbix looks really nice with that background with the sun

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Agreed! There's never been a time more filled with wonder and awe as we explored the world for the very first time. I've got a few new screens to share for a start (they aren't anything super special (yet!) as I was mostly just checking out the new 3 monitor setup, but here are a few to begin.

Last edited: