Possible typo in J214 (Raff’s Orders)

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Folks,

Have a look at scenario J214 (Raff’s Orders). The Germans get a 20L AA gun, but their only crew is a 1-2-7 vehicle crew.

Is anyone aware of Errata for this? There’s no mention in the SSR about the fact that it‘s not a Gun Crew. The Aftermath mentions a FlaK gun, but says almost nothing about it.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
indy

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Folks,

Have a look at scenario J214 (Raff’s Orders). The Germans get a 20L AA gun, but their only crew is a 1-2-7 vehicle crew.

Is anyone aware of Errata for this? There’s no mention in the SSR about the fact that it‘s not a Gun Crew. The Aftermath mentions a FlaK gun, but says almost nothing about it.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
indy
Just sitting together with M.Koch, the scenario designer, playing some ASL...

Upon his behalf, I can give you the answer that he has just told me:

The 1-2-7 Crew for the AA Gun is correct and intended by scenario design for J214 Raff's Orders.

The reasoning behind this is that it is a late war action. At this time many AA gun crews were no longer of the quality and training compared to earlier stages of the war.

von Marwitz

Last edited:

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just sitting together with M_Koch, the scenario designer, playing some ASL...

Upon his behalf, I can give you the answer that he has just told me:

The 1-2-7 Crew for the AA Gun is correct and intended by scenario design for J214 Raff's Orders.

The reasoning behind this is that it is a late war action. At this time many AA gun crews were no longer of the quality and training compared to earlier stages of the war.

von Marwitz
Thanks for that! I did speculate that was the case. Could you tell him the scen looks really good; that I’m
looking forward to playing it on Tuesday.

indy