POS' secret place

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I thought I would take a little trip to POS' house to see how he is able to post so much. I arrived and had to answer 29 question and get searched by his security guards....:angry:
But they did not find my belt camera....here is what I found out.

Now the secret is out...you do not want to see the rest of his flat....:nuts:
All in all it was a good trip....couldn't stay long....didn't want to go through the searching thing again.:angry:

Thanks

Nemesis Lead

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought I would take a little trip to POS' house to see how he is able to post so much. I arrived and had to answer 29 question and get searched by his security guards....:angry:
But they did not find my belt camera....here is what I found out.

Now the secret is out...you do not want to see the rest of his flat....:nuts:
All in all it was a good trip....couldn't stay long....didn't want to go through the searching thing again.:angry:

Thanks

lol--i need one of those!

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's not his place.

It's missing the model railroad delivering food :)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Okay okay I admit my flat's a bit on the small side, here's me having to take a bath in the bleddy sink..

Waleed

Reaction score
Country
ll
Waleed's pic.

Waleed, you look as mad as a hatter. Is that really your picture?
Hi Tanker, yes :laugh:

I became an actor 4 years ago...and in the summer of 2005 (iirc) I toned up and did a couple of months training for an audition for an independent film about the SAS in Afghanistan -to no avail, was not even called for the audition after I sent my pic!

I later discovered you send a basic normal 10x8 for an auditon - if you get in character for a specific auditon pic they think you are weird...:nuts:

I am about 20lbs (9 kilos) heavier now, and no longer as toned - but my son likes me to have my SAS-film audition pic up there rather than the softer heavier real "me" 10x8 I use for work now.

Last year I lost all my software and hardware systems, and I have not been able to find the back-up disk with the jpeg on it, so it is low quality from the changeover to GameSquad. When I find the clean jpeg agian, I'll upload it :)