Pork Chops

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey :)

I have the same problem now. My Lore-Master cook is low level and stuck at the boar. My mighty blood-raven says something along the lines of "no prisoners", but at level 15 that might be a bit optimistic.

Do you guys have a high-level bodyguard that could play tomorrow?

I'm at the Ford of Bruinen.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm game!
Sorry I let your request slip by me. :upset:
I'll be on & off all weekend but if you set a time I'll try and meet you. :)

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, let's say 2 pm EST and see how it goes.

The character in question is in the camp in Bruinen Gorges now.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have determined that a level 16 lore-master is not really suitable and I ran out of health pots :)

At least my equipment crafters have something to do now.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You see, this is what I like. I failed on it at level 16 despite M.D. gallant efforts. Leveling up to 18 I went back just to see whether I still have the "bullet magnet" code active that the game uses you to punish too low level characters in higher level areas. Yepp, and no cats bother to threaten before attacking either.

I had a literally random player chat me up and do the quest with me and with just one more first-class incident (aka death) and a character change on part of the helper I got my freagging artisan cook at level 18. Very nice game, nice people.

I can tell you that getting hit by one of the flame projectiles from the Drakes is a mortifying experience for a level 18 light armour bearer. I still don't know how I survived that, must have been right when some food boost kicked in.