Ponyri scenario suggestions?

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Purchased "Objective: Ponyri" by Martin Nevshemal (Leaping Horseman) in anticipation of MMP's release of the Ponyri HASL.
Looking for Ponyri scenario suggestions.
No Critical Hit Boxcars Inc. garbage, please.
Thank you.

I did a scenario for Schwerpunkt called 'Snova Snare' - which used that a book as a reference, and takes place just west of Ponyri.

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There's a good BFP Ponyri scenario from the High Ground Pack HG-10 Stampede At Hill 253.5 that has several of the "Ferdies" in it. I did a brief AAR of it quite a while back if you're interested in a brief review.
http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/hg-10-stampede-at-hill-253-5-or-so-thats-why-they-call-infantry-crunchies.96639/
Thanks.
I played this last summer. It really is a fun scenario, although, IMHO, a bit difficult for the German side. I played as the Germans anyway, knowing I was sure to take a loss - six (6) Ferdinands - what's not to like?
Thanks for the link to the AAR.

Last edited:

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enjoyed the heck out of it Scott! I did the math on our die rolls - I discovered that my 4 average beat your 10 average... who knew that would happen?
And thanks to Matt Z. for his scenario - 'Expelled' - in the upcoming Ponyri HASL - I think it will be a fun one if the dice rolls are balanced!