Poland in Flames Errata

Trezza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Regards to BFP 113-Bunker Bash:

OB states 24 factors of mines and SSR 3 says Mine Exchange is NA

Does this mean you can only use AP mines?

In SSR 1, do the orchard counters belong on map BFP R?

BFP R map has a bad hex label also....says J10....

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Errata for BFP 123 uploaded. You will need to go out to the BFP website as the sticky errata is too large to upload to Gamesquad. Links provided in post #1.

Rick

Last edited:

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BFP-122 At Sword Point

The VC states that Polish AFV's/Guns must have a LOS to the road, but the other VC states that squads/SW's must have range to the road but doesn't include LOS in it's criteria. Is LOS required with the Range for squads/SW's?

Thanks

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BFP-122 At Sword Point

The VC states that Polish AFV's/Guns must have a LOS to the road, but the other VC states that squads/SW's must have range to the road but doesn't include LOS in it's criteria. Is LOS required with the Range for squads/SW's?

Thanks
Yes. The intent is for the Infantry to be able to project FP onto the road, so by inference LOS to the road is required.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In BFP126, SSR#2 says the Poles setup as if the Germans enter from offboard. Did you intend to allow the Poles to boresite?

Both sides setup onboard with units, both sides enter units from off board.

The Germans must control/eliminate >= 4 pillboxes, which are Fortifications not terrain

My read is that the Poles do not fit the ASL rulebook definition of a Scenario Defender allowed to boresite:

The Scenario Defender is the side that sets up wholly or partly on-board and does not have to capture terrain (on other than its setup board) in order to fulfill its Victory Conditions, while facing an opposing side that enters wholly from offboard. This latter side is termed the Scenario Attack. The Scenario Defender and Attack both exist or neither does; a scenario cannot have one without having the other. In scenarios where neither exists, the use of rules pertaining specifically to their respective roles is not allowed.

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, in that scenario they can Bore Sight. It says consider the Germans are entering from offboard. We specifically state the circumstances when Bore Sighting is not allowed when attacker is "considered" entering from offboard.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Guys could put add a second "Change MISSION to > or equal to 30". to the stick errata so we could stick one to each of the 2 scenario cards?
Thanks
Dave

BFP strives for perfection, but we are in the end human. Say it isn't so, but yeah it happens to the best of us. Why I didn't see this before now completely escapes me.

Scenario errata:
BFP-122 AT SWORD POINT: German OPTIONS: "Change MISSION to > or equal to 30".

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys could put add a second "Change MISSION to > or equal to 30". to the stick errata so we could stick one to each of the 2 scenario cards?
Thanks
Dave
Will do. We will have it out there shortly.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Setting up BFP-130 The Spearhead. The Polish OOB has 3 dm MMG. How is one supposed to know which of the different variety of Polish MMG this is to be represented by after assembling?

The wz10/28 can not be dismantled, but three others can be: wz15na (4-10, B11), wz25(4-11, B11), and the standard (4-11, B12). I noticed there are other PiF scenarios like this, #125 at a glance. Any help would be appreciated.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The wz15nA and wz25 have their own, labeled dismantled MMG counter. The MMG counters for these weapons are also labeled. I am guessing the unlabeled dm counter goes with the unlabeled MMG counter.

JR