point blank Q

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi ya-

Can you guys confirm that an AFV that fires at a tank that had moved adjacent to it get the point blank mods? To me its clear but I think my opponent is getting confused by C6.3.

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi ya-

Can you guys confirm that an AFV that fires at a tank that had moved adjacent to it get the point blank mods? To me its clear but I think my opponent is getting confused by C6.3.
Only if the tank has stopped, AFAIR. Rich Spilkey's tables are very helpful in this regard.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It depends. If both vehicles are stopped, case L applies. If either tank is not stopped (by being in Motion if it is not the vehicle's movement phases, or by not having spent a stop MP during a vehicle's MPh), case L does not apply.

If a vehicle drives up adjacent but does not stop, case L does not apply. Likewise if a vehicle drives up and stops adjacent to a Motion enemy vehicle, case L does not apply.

Just being adjacent is not enough to apply case L.

JR