Playtesters Wanted

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Greetings all;

I am in need of some players to test 6 scenarios; 4 of which are needed immediately and 2 a bit later. The scenarios are 1944 Eastern Front involving Russians vs. German, on standard ASL boards; 4 of them are small, 1 is medium, and 1 is large in size. The 4 smaller ones can be completed in about 4 hours, the medium one in about 6 hours, and the larger one in about 8 hours (player proficiency will vary these times).

If you're interested please PM me at

georgekelln@gmail.com

Cheers
:)

George

PS- Players can be any skill level

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
He has very low standards, I'm afraid, he even listened to a couple of my suggestions...:)

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi All,

I want to thank all those who helped with playtesting, your hard work is very much appreciated.

If I could ask again for anyone who has some time, opponent, and desire to help playtest two more scenarios, I would again very much thankful. The scenarios are:

- Mid-1944
- Eastern Front (Germans vs. Russian)
- Russian Attack
- Mid-size to large (8-9 turns)
- 10-15 AFVs
- Played on 2-3 boards

While there is no deadline; the sooner, the better

If you can help me out, please PM at: georgekelln@gmail.com

Cheers

George

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Still looking for playtesters, if you're interested in playing large scenario with Panthers, Tigers, and waves of Soviet armour over Christmas then drop me a line.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Anybody looking for something to play over Christmas? I've got a few mid-1944 East Front scenarios (small to large) to test.

If you're interested drop me a line.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I want to thank all those who had help by playtesting some scenarios over Christmas; I still have a couple that could use an additional playing, if anyone is interest and has some time to spare.

Cheers

George

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I want to thank all those who had help by playtesting some scenarios over Christmas; I still have a couple that could use an additional playing, if anyone is interest and has some time to spare.

Cheers

George
George I forgot to post the playtests done over Xmas will do so this weekend , sorry.