Playing Online

blakedaking

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i just wanted to know if anybody has been able to play agains others online. I have gotten my connection up but when i get in a game there are no games up.....ever. I was thinkin that the PSP gaming server was not up yet, can anybody confirm this? and if that is true when will it be up so i can start beatin people up in RR and THUG2

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
I don't think servers for those two games are getting done, i may be wrong but.

Anyway try using xkialink (may not be the exact name) to go online and play

sbirku

Recruit
Reaction score
I have managed to play online, on Xlink. But first games like Tiwisted Metal do work online. And as for Xlink, i played a game of Wipeout, also hosted a game. That was about it though, I just wanted to know if it could work. As for getting RR to work with XLink, I played one game with someone. But was unable to host the game. I hear that is causing a lot of trouble. If you go to the offical website it will tell you everything you need to know about getting online. Website : www.teamxlink.co.uk
Good luck,

Vanquiz

Reaction score
For hosting RR in Kai, disable the wifi card in your comp, host a game, and enable the wifi card again right away...

my_psp

Recruit
Reaction score
how u conenct if ur in canada wonna play online and i wonna play against my brother how do we play 2 player

BigMac

Recruit
Reaction score
It's official?

Anyone have an expected date for the official PSP sites so we don't have to go through Xlink? With a million of us out here, they have got to be working on it!

Don't forget to supersize! -Mac

Jeremydepp90

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Jeremy
Country
llUnited States
The older I get the more I realize that I prefer online games.
I usually play typical online games played for free and other online video games that don’t require high-end hardware or operating systems to play, like this https://www.flashgames247.com/. I’m so happy I found free online games there!

Last edited: