Plano's on sale - $5.24

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From Blain's Farm and Fleet Customer Service

"We do not ship to California due to the Proposition 65 law. California Proposition 65 is a law that requires manufacturers and/or retailers to provide warning messages to customers regarding materials that products may have. Blain's Farm & Fleet is working with its manufacturers to identify all of the products that are affected and which products may be made available to California again, however in the meantime we are not shipping to California to ensure full compliance with the law."

DON'T LICK OR CHEW ON YOUR PLANOS.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Yea, but when I walk into a store there is a Prop 65 warning sign. I did some checking and the requirements changed in August last year to be more restrictive. Amazon has a notice in their help section like anyone is going to go looking for it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=3234041

Coffee and roasted nuts have to have the warning.
This all just seems to support my statement. But good luck on getting cheap Planos! If you get an excess of dividers, lemme know cuz i’m In the market for more dividers.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Interesting since you can buy Plano boxes in California. Sounds like a Grudge SSR to me. :)
I will guess that Plano has a statement for CA available but the seller does not want to bother with them.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Time to move somewhere sane? :cool:
Somewhere where you are unknowingly given carcinogens? Sounds sane to me. As far as I read from the ruling, you can sell as much plano as you want in CA. It just needs to include a warning. Which sane people like you ignore, because you're immune to cancer.

JR

Last edited:

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Try as I might, I can't seem to avoid political or idealogical silliness around here. I come here for a retreat from politics. I'll worry about cancer soon enough, I'm sure. You gents need to find somewhere else to debate this stuff. I want to read about better gameplay and the serious battles by cardboard warriors. Let's argue over something important: IFTv IIFT, skulking is sleazy (and to be clear, I think those debates are the finest of first world problems and the most non-mapboard conflict we should endure here.) Off to the political fora for you folks.

EDIT: Don't think I haven't enjoyed and learned from posts from several of the folks that posted above. Total gaming respect for you. I appreciate your ASL knowledge and advice. That is my happy place in these times.

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States