Pitcavage Scenario Designers Guide on Top 25 Bestsellers List

peterk1

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mark's book did not really touch on:
i) designing custom maps
ii) CGs

...which is probably sensible. Someone doing it for the first time probably shouldn't jump right in to CGs.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I think both manuals could be useful (at different levels and for different uses) to most people here.

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He has long been a supporter of Pitman's book even before his guide came out.

Yeah right, trailer trash...he just happened to be cruising the internet and, "golly, gee! guess what I happened to find totally by accident!?!"

Same old BS ploy that he's used repeatedly and quite obvious to those of us who've seen it before and not been sniffing Brett FahV-ray's jock for too long...:gas:

Toby G.

F.N.G.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah right, trailer trash...he just happened to be cruising the internet and, "golly, gee! guess what I happened to find totally by accident!?!"

Same old BS ploy that he's used repeatedly and quite obvious to those of us who've seen it before and not been sniffing Brett FahV-ray's jock for too long...:gas:

Nice! It has a certain something that's missing in the dissing of Psycho in most posts. I can't put my finger on it but I like it!

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice try, but unlike Pitcavage's book, your book is still written about a game by somebody who rarely, if ever plays that same game.
Good thing AZslim never, ever baits anybody, eh.

If I posted something even remotely close to this over on the Religion and Politics forum he would stalk me for a month.

Last edited:

James Taylor

I love women with brains
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

If I posted something even remotely close to this over on the Religion and Politics forum he would stalk me for a month.
Why don't you go back over there and see? :whist:

:ciao:

JT

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine

Popped in recently. That forum has totally died on it's arse.

This is what happens when the mods let total fruitcakes make hay (Marshal Lannes).

I used to enjoy a rumble on there with you amongst others.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
This is what happens when the mods let total fruitcakes make hay (Marshal Lannes).
I stopped posting there long time ago. I hardly go over there at all except now & then when I'm looking for a laugh, and Marshal Lannes is the one I look for. Nucking Futs.

A medievalist, Roman Catholic zealot....what could go wrong?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I know lots of Catholics, I don't recognise him as one.
He sounds like a Mel Gibson style Opus Dei Catholic to me. Latin mass, hair shirt, mad albino monk sorta guy.... Nothing like the Catholic Church I wuz raised in, but there are a lot of splinters making up the Church of Rome.

The Name of the Rose is a great read by Umberto Ecco where that sort of thing is prominant. Also a good flick.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Very true. There is room for many under such a large roof. I suspect he's just another blow-hard who is a big man on line.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Very true. There is room for many under such a large roof. I suspect he's just another blow-hard who is a big man on line.
In a way he should congratulate himself because he's almost single handedly trolled into destruction a forum which was so hardcore that I didn't think it possible.

Had some great debates, some great stramashes, learnt a lot, and strangely came to like most of the people on there. I've much more time for people with strong opinions willing to fight their corner hard than some of the wishy washy wankers you find on most forums.

It's a damned shame.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I stopped posting there long time ago. I hardly go over there at all except now & then when I'm looking for a laugh, and Marshal Lannes is the one I look for. Nucking Futs.

A medievalist, Roman Catholic zealot....what could go wrong?
Dude is totally bonkers! I rarely post anything in there anymore but he was just one of the reasons. There is rarely any discussion(s) anymore.