Pistols At Dawn - Development

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What i meant by the story quests is that they actually create the story part while we will actually decide the actual quest. (hope i havent confused anyone, lol). There will be way more sude quests compared to the main quests anyways :up:

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I've got another 'little idea' for the game, how about, in different places, there's them straw ball type things that are rolling about (it's just a little extra). Also, seeing as it is a western themed game, in the pub type things they have, there could be mini games, like a beer drinking contest, or shooting contest ect, just another way to earn some easy money.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i have no idea how to program the mini-games, so i'll leave that to hobomunch or guardian X if they know how to ;)
The tumble weed thing can be done. :up:

Nightmare

Reaction score
Andy said:
I've got another 'little idea' for the game, how about, in different places, there's them straw ball type things that are rolling about (it's just a little extra). Also, seeing as it is a western themed game, in the pub type things they have, there could be mini games, like a beer drinking contest, or shooting contest ect, just another way to earn some easy money.
I already mentioned mini games in my second major idea post :p

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
And I already mentioned tumbleweed somewhere! Still, I guess its a bit of a chore to read through about 15 pages just to see if someone has already mentioned something. I think the tumbleweed will give it that little bit of extra authenticity though. And will there still be melee weapons and attacks in the game? You should still be able to hit people with your fists and use a knife rather that just shooting. And you should also be able pistol whip people and clobber them with the butt of your rifle.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Adamaniac 791 said:
And I already mentioned tumbleweed somewhere! Still, I guess its a bit of a chore to read through about 15 pages just to see if someone has already mentioned something. I think the tumbleweed will give it that little bit of extra authenticity though. And will there still be melee weapons and attacks in the game? You should still be able to hit people with your fists and use a knife rather that just shooting. And you should also be able pistol whip people and clobber them with the butt of your rifle.
I agree with the close-combat thing. I was hoping that the RPG we were making was like a medevil type thing, because I'm excellent at drawing swords, shields and what not. So, I think there should be a combat knife of somekind or some blade-type weapon to use.

RomanticWolf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
well i thought we drew this stuff first but i went to RPG Maker xp.com and i donwload it but thats it i dont see any icons or anything to even start the program, just install and i did and nothing

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah, close combat sounds like a good idea. It shouldnt be the main combat but it could be to start fights or simply terrorise people who drop things. :p it could be part of stealing. :p

hayec004

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Nightmare said:
:eek: Those are excellent drawings!!!!

I'll try and get some of my item drawings in here soon
thanx. I've never been liked by anyone but my mum before