Pistols At Dawn - Development

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Maybe the facial expression in your characters picture could change accordingly, like if you are bad your character could have an evil grin?

Scottay

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
A little expansion on your morality rating. I suppose if your some evil killer you would develop certain gun-weilding skills where as if you were some guy who doesnt kill anybody you would thrive in other skills...

I dunno. I don't really feel like reading the 12 pages but as I think of ideas I'll shout em out.

Moltar

Reaction score
Country
ll
Sorry for the complaint but I dont think Fred is too cool of a name. I think it should be western but kinda like a fantasy name too. Something like Tex... :p Jk. But any ideas for a better name?

I love the easter egg/graveyard idea. But on the tombstones of the banned they're should be no flowers, and then for the people who had they're name changed they should. :p And i was named pspmaniac24 before Moltar. It was too fanboyish. So my old name can be used.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Moltar said:
Sorry for the complaint but I dont think Fred is too cool of a name. I think it should be western but kinda like a fantasy name too. Something like Tex... :p Jk. But any ideas for a better name?
You should talk with the Story/Script team if you don't like the name. Cause we didn't make it:p

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yer fred is really bad dont like it at all lol

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
its only a codename, lol. The real name isnt decided yet. Use MG (Main Guy/Girl) if you dont like fred.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
IDEA: Kina like the horse idea i made up. But you get upgrades on your horse like later on you can have wagons and 2 horses so you can take more people to quests.

Jacques XVII

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
could there be an option to have apet, that stays with you throughout the game, and gets better stats as you train it more in battles and walk around with it?

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
^^ Dunno, I think we're just having companions as people that follow you round, no pets as far as I know but things might change...

RomanticWolf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i found alot of flash dev programs on the schools computer if i can get it to you all would you use it?

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yep Rpg maker :) Flash is going to be prety hard for us begginers lol

Nightmare

Reaction score
Ok , I was reading through the Story team thread, and Darksora mentioned in that thread that story-based quests were going to be decided there. Does that mean the story team is making the quests? Because I thought that was our job.

hobomunch12

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nightmare said:
Ok , I was reading through the Story team thread, and Darksora mentioned in that thread that story-based quests were going to be decided there. Does that mean the story team is making the quests? Because I thought that was our job.
I assume that the we(the story team) get the ideas for the quests and relate them to they story while the devlopment team physically makes the quests in RPG maker.

Nightmare

Reaction score
hobomunch12 said:
I assume that the we(the story team) get the ideas for the quests and relate them to they story while the devlopment team physically makes the quests in RPG maker.
Well, whatever. I guess we get to make the side quests then?

this bums me out. I had some great ideas for story-based quests.

hobomunch12

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nightmare said:
Well, whatever. I guess we get to make the side quests then?

this bums me out. I had some great ideas for story-based quests.
Well that doesn't mean that you can't contribute to the story-based quests. Just post the ideas and we can work off them. You'd still get credit for them.

Nightmare

Reaction score
hobomunch12 said:
Well that doesn't mean that you can't contribute to the story-based quests. Just post the ideas and we can work off them. You'd still get credit for them.
Ok, that makes me feel better:)

trivium5318

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i got the trial the other day and i have to say its harder than i thought to make quests in it