Pistols at dawn-ART

What do you want as the Logo? (Private voting)

• [url="http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/GuardianXD/logoforsengo.png"]This one[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [url="http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4664/logo20zb.png"]OR This one[/url]

• [url="http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9913/logobmp5km.png"]OR This one[/url]

• [url="http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/GuardianXD/logosengovision.jpg"]OR This one[/url]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Mike said:
K we have two logos drawing....and 30mins left!(poll)
Yer i know and i cant see any more votes coming in :( What will happen if it stays the same and remains a draw?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Heres a concept for one of the main characters, possibly the bounty hunter who originally captured Guy's parents. I've followed Azsura's idea and left out the face as i'll probably ruin it. :p

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
btw.....looks like this
is the logo

Nightmare

Reaction score
OK, I finished some weapon concepts (Close-combat knives & guns) and I'll get em up tomorrow.(Just to warn ya, they're small and they aren't very good)

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ooo that poll was close :up:
@Dark sora that is sweet! love the shotgun :D
@Nigtmare- No worries if there not that good :) a concept is a concept good or bad.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP RULES !!!! said:
Ooo that poll was close :up:
@Dark sora that is sweet! love the shotgun :D
@Nigtmare- No worries if there not that good :) a concept is a concept good or bad.
thanks. :D I'm creating the sprite animation for him now. ;)

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yer im moving on to spites now, But not character trust me im sh*t at them lol. So im doing buildings and stuff :)

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jiss said:
wow nice characters i like Hayec001 and darksora's ones :D

Ditto, darksora did you do that on the computer or actually drw it? It looks god dam good!

RomanticWolf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok guys iv not sumited anything, so i gues now i would like to do it, problem is that i dont have a scanner, and my camra usb i gone. Is there stores that do this stuff? Its a drawing of a westren town, ya know for showdowns and things like that, its at the angle as if you were standing in the middle looking straight to the other end, like you were looking through a cowboys eyes. . Im very proud of my self. lol So what do i do?

Nightmare

Reaction score
RomanticWolf said:
Ok guys iv not sumited anything, so i gues now i would like to do it, problem is that i dont have a scanner, and my camra usb i gone. Is there stores that do this stuff? Its a drawing of a westren town, ya know for showdowns and things like that, its at the angle as if you were standing in the middle looking straight to the other end, like you were looking through a cowboys eyes. . Im very proud of my self. lol So what do i do?
I'm pretty sure you can go buy another USB cable for your camera. A store like Best Buy or Circuit City should have one :up:

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
RomanticWolf said:
www.dabs.com or www.ebuyer.com - It's not hard to find some websites that might sell them now is it? :rolleyes:

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Andy have you done any ting yet? As we need to start working hard due to the delay with sengo and such :)

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP RULES !!!! said:
Andy have you done any ting yet? As we need to start working hard due to the delay with sengo and such :)

Huh? I'm helping in the development.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
double post

i'll get some stuff done too.

Sorry about the double post, heres an update:

I drew a character earlier and ive now created the sprite version of him :D
At the moment he only works forward as im currently working on his side and back animations.
Tell me what you think:

It seems fast, but that will be sorted in the gamer as i used image ready for the animation.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Wow cool character though it looks a bit gameboyish anyway u guys all been working on it while sengo was down?