Pillboxes and LARGE gun setup.

KhandidGamera

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rules say one gun, nothing prohibiting large gun such as 88L from setting up in, unlike building. Can't be moved in during play, but can setup in. Am I missing something?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think PBs are so generic that they can represent almost any type of BP/Bunker from a MG emplacement to a gun emplacement of any caliber.

NOTE: Probably shouldn't be in the "Perry Says" sub-forum [EXC: unless you sent this Q to Perry at MMP] (And perhaps received a reply).

KhandidGamera

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think PBs are so generic that they can represent almost any type of BP/Bunker from a MG emplacement to a gun emplacement of any caliber.

NOTE: Probably shouldn't be in the "Perry Says" sub-forum [EXC: unless you sent this Q to Perry at MMP] (And perhaps received a reply).
Doing this on phone, oops should be I agree in general rules question section.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Rules say one gun, nothing prohibiting large gun such as 88L from setting up in, unlike building. Can't be moved in during play, but can setup in. Am I missing something?
I think you are not missing anything. I don't believe that there is any limitation on Gun size to be housed in a Pillbox.

von Marwitz

KhandidGamera

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think you are not missing anything. I don't believe that there is any limitation on Gun size to be housed in a Pillbox.

von Marwitz
Oh boy, bad as I thought. Bout to find out what it's like to face off against a Flak 18 in stone 360 pb across a river: PBr. Some bad luck and bad play.