pics of people here.

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just a couple more of me here

1)Me circa 1972

2)Me circa 1972

3)Me after working all night and then my first being born.

4)Me being DAD.

Mark
Deo Vindice

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was 6'1" and weighed 310 my junior year - went both ways - defensive NT and offensive RT. I was an animal.

I've mellowed a bit since then, but I find myself inching closer to a weight I NEVER want to be at again! :eek:

piero1971

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
he he... nice pics here! now that we can see faces, it will be more fun to troll around... some are really different from what I imagined. some just like it. isnt' the Web a great invention or what!?

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CPangracs said:
I was 6'1" and weighed 310 my junior year - went both ways - defensive NT and offensive RT. I was an animal.

I've mellowed a bit since then, but I find myself inching closer to a weight I NEVER want to be at again! :eek:
I played center on offense. I was third string center and second string NT (middle guard actully - we ran a 5 man DL) - funny thing - the 1st string Nose tackle was shorter and lighter than me. I was from a small town!

viridomaros

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
piero1971 said:
he he... nice pics here! now that we can see faces, it will be more fun to troll around... some are really different from what I imagined. some just like it. isnt' the Web a great invention or what!?
yes it is :nuts:

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
piero1971 said:
yeah! :D

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Doctor said:
I played center on offense. I was third string center and second string NT (middle guard actully - we ran a 5 man DL) - funny thing - the 1st string Nose tackle was shorter and lighter than me. I was from a small town!
We had 12 on my team. We were tired after a game!
;)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Marines said:
Thanks Doc. I actually set it as my background yesterday. My girlfriend had the audacity to ask who this man was!

My reply was simple and to the point.

"Everyone will come too know him well very soon."

Needless to say she looked at me like I had been smoking crack [she will pay for such insolence].
Good work Marines.

Dr. S.

Archamus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
blah football. I played wide receiver in 7th grade, but I just ran around and never caught the ball. That's when I thought I should ditch the pads and run cross country ;)

RichardS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
First image is of me when I was helping out a neighborhood school. I didn't last there long though. Appearantly absentism went up.

The second image is of me at the doctor's office. She was trying to find out why I was having problems breathing. It made me so weak I had to have supports standing then.

:flag:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
RichardS said:
First image is of me when I was helping out a neighborhood school. I didn't last there long though. Appearantly absentism went up.

The second image is of me at the doctor's office. She was trying to find out why I was having problems breathing. It made me so weak I had to have supports standing then.

:flag:
Wow! You've put on a lot of weight since we last met!

Dr. S.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Archamus said:
blah football. I played wide receiver in 7th grade, but I just ran around and never caught the ball. That's when I thought I should ditch the pads and run cross country ;)
Wide Reciever in anything before college must be really a bad position to play. Everyone is so scared to throw the ball, all you really do is block/run around...as evidenced by your experiences :D.

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Archamus said:
That picture is the greatest! I would have payed money to run that race, so post the pic!
Ok, ok. Just keep in mind that, like I said, this is not the ideal photo opportunity if you want someone looking their best. There's also some distortion from the camera, so if I look bad, it isn't my fault. I'm the guy in the front with the white jersey. (Note: "Sisters" is the name of my town. I say this to forstall any posts making a joke involving a boy wearing a shirt that says "Sisters".)

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Ok - sort of a mug shot but it is the most recent photo I got available...

And enough of this nose tackle stuff - back in the day I used to play Left Wing -had a fine slapshot - and could make a goalie look like an octypus setting up a beach chair when I was on.

/For all my Canadian bros out there/// :cool: -<< Don Cherry smiley)

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Viking67 said:
(Note: "Sisters" is the name of my town. I say this to forstall any posts making a joke involving a boy wearing a shirt that says "Sisters".)
Good call. We were lining up in preparation... but I looked it up and your story checks out. There is a town by that name.

:TRUCE:

scuud

Reaction score
Viking67 said:
Ok, ok. Just keep in mind that, like I said, this is not the ideal photo opportunity if you want someone looking their best. There's also some distortion from the camera, so if I look bad, it isn't my fault. I'm the guy in the front with the white jersey. (Note: "Sisters" is the name of my town. I say this to forstall any posts making a joke involving a boy wearing a shirt that says "Sisters".)
Ha, you think THAT is a bad running picture...
it's me in front.

Admiral

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Har!

The Doctor said:
Here's one of me from about 30 yrs. ago - when I had hair.
Actually... I still have hair. This was 79'

Half way between lost & found - in the state of confusion... 86'

Last edited: