pics of people here.

Archamus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Um well heres a REALLY REALLY bad picture of scuud and I from a year ago.... we'll get a more recent one tonight ;)

Last edited:

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'm the one sitting down ;)

(btw, Krysh is dressed for a fancy dress party - she doesn't get around like that normally...unfortunately :D )

Archamus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here is a more recent picture of scuud and I. I'm on the left, Scuud is on the right.

*note* This picture was taken after a very intense game of Dance Dance Revolution on heavy difficulty so we have a very good reason to look bad ;)

*second note* And don't ask about the suspicious editing job.... :cheeky:

Last edited:

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Archamus said:
Here is a more recent picture of scuud and I. I'm on the left, Scuud is on the right.

*note* This picture was taken after a very intense game of Dance Dance Revolution on heavy difficulty so we have a very good reason to look bad ;)
Those DDR games can get intense...

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Archamus said:
yeah they do! Castles in the sky on heavy... I wanna see you just try ;)
I have a friend that's great at DDR. I think he's gotten an A on Max 300 on heavy, I'll have to ask him.

Back on subject, the only picture of me I can find on here is while I'm in the middle of a 2-foot-deep pit of mud three-quaters of the way through a 5k cross country race, so you can imagine that's not the ideal time to photograph someone. :eek:

Richa333

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Old Fat & Proud of That

Chubby ol' African-American me, somewhere in cube land. I like what my oldest daughter says about me: "Dad, you ain't black, you high yaller!" :D She's so cute: I'd post a px of her BUT I know Jeremey lurks out there ... heh heh heh. :smoke: Somewhere I just know I've got px of me in my younger sword-swingin' SCA days: must dig them up.

BTW Dr. Sinister's px really DOES take the cake...love it! :cool:

Marines

Reaction score
Doctor Sinister said:
By, erm, "popular" request.

Dr. S.
Thanks Doc. I actually set it as my background yesterday. My girlfriend had the audacity to ask who this man was!

My reply was simple and to the point.

"Everyone will come too know him well very soon."

Needless to say she looked at me like I had been smoking crack [she will pay for such insolence].

Everyone please excuse the rather large amount of replies that are to follow. The IT department at Game Stop busted me as I am now the companies most prolific Internet user (yeah you heard it right THE ENTIRE COMPANY).