pics of people here.

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mick said:
Well according to many people here I live in a country that will be at war with the US and her allies somtime in the near future! So you could say a rouge state.....but in reality the ball and chain is my head of state and if she knew about me posting a picture of her on the net I would be :censored: :dead: :hurt: or maybe just plain old :censored: till my ears started to bleed!
Or you might get http://www.war-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22241

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
lol -well yeh it was pointed out to me that I did need a shave - but my shades are far cooler than what they gave Viggo :D :cool:

Plus I imagine Aragorn may have picked up his socks --- :cheeky:

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll get you a pic of the 40 pounds lighter me... I really don't look that different... I lost 40 pounds but have the slightest where I lost it... I still pack a semi-large gut...

Last edited:

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Damn BB -congrats - that is a great achievement -- I got well 20 to lose soon according to my Doc - and I would love about 50 or 60 more -- I want like hell to get back into hockey shape. Would be exstatic if I could get to 210-200 again.

I haven't rung a goalie's berries in a long time (well if you can't get the goal - make 'em pay for the save - I say :D )

Avalon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Secret Agent said:
Mods, can we make this a sticky?
I was thinking that about the Welcome to our new members thread as well, either that earlier one or a schmicked up version written by the mods ?

Avalon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
That would be great Dr S :D Feel free to write a proper one too if you want to. We messed around on the other one a fair bit you know :laugh:

Avalon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Nice pics guys ! Took a while to get through them all.

<<< Well that's me there ;)

Steve, have you picked up your socks yet ? :laugh: