pics of people here.

Goblin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Goblin, at the recent SPWaW Depot get together in Gettysburg Pa. Also, a group shot of The Depot crew that attended.Left to right...Ace of Spades, M4Jess, Goblin, FlashfyreSP, Noor Begum, Belisarius, Bernie, and Jreea.

piero1971

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
reviving this thread. perhaps a sticky? (so to know who to rant and troll against.. he he)

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
trauth116 said:
I can imagine my GF thinking I am crazy - :D - was wondering if either of you guys ever get to the Missouri Valley Arms Collector's gun shows held at the KCI Mechandise Mart - they hold them in late January and then again in late July (the July one is normally attended by some bigwigs in the NRA - a couple of years back my defacto brother and law and I (he is Sgt at Arms in this club) - were setting at or table and up comes Wayne LaPierre ...

Anyway - he was talking about maybe getting a table this January. . .

Sorry for the geographic mix up, Adm - I lose all track of Kansas until about Hays - which is about the range of our old van - when we needed gas- when headed towards Denver. never paid too much attention to distance I guess -and it has been awhile.

Sounds like a plan.

I know Leavenworth is supposed to have a pretty decent military show too around January or Febrary - never made it to one though - which makes me wonder if maybe there is a thread or folder for upcoming shows of interest - maybe have to float that one at the staff board here.
There's a big show here this weekend, 12 and 13 Feb! We also have a thing called Spring Manuevers here the weekend of the 18th with miniatures and boardgaming. Let me know if you want more info!

Curt

BigDog

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I missed this the first go round since I was on a nasty night shift at the time. This is alot more recent than my av but is still about 3 years old so the hair is shorter than it is now.

Secret Agent

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am taking a great risk to partially de-classify my appearance...just keep in mind that I am holding a silenced MP5K in the picture...:)

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RichardS said:
It's all thanks to the Doctor Sinister Healthy Living Program!

:flag:
Yup, you too can stop being a fatty.
Step 1. be put in the dungeon for eight months and eat nothign but moldy bread and salty, warm water.
Step 2. Regular beatings.
Step 3. Work up a sweat by running away from mutated dinosaurs and woodchippers.
Step 4. You're dead!

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Mick said:
Yep I like the second one too...when she comes home with that look on her face...it means I am in trouble!or I am about to get:censored: ;)
You're going to get censored? Hell, but you don't live in a rogue state ;)

Mick

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Well according to many people here I live in a country that will be at war with the US and her allies somtime in the near future! So you could say a rouge state.....but in reality the ball and chain is my head of state and if she knew about me posting a picture of her on the net I would be :censored: :dead: :hurt: or maybe just plain old :censored: till my ears started to bleed!

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Mick said:
Well according to many people here I live in a country that will be at war with the US and her allies somtime in the near future! So you could say a rouge state.....but in reality the ball and chain is my head of state and if she knew about me posting a picture of her on the net I would be :censored: :dead: :hurt: or maybe just plain old :censored: till my ears started to bleed!
What a pity... well, if she gets to angry give her my mail adress ;)

Well, on the rogue state... always wanted to visit your someday...