pics of people here.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Here's one of me at the wheel of a Humvee, two days before 9/11.

Isn't this what Facebook is for? :) Anybody wants the real goods, feel free to send a friend request.
I can see the back of your head just by going to a Canadian public restroom. :lier::eek:

:p

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hey psych... how much would you want for the pair of them?
For rent or to own? If it's own then I have to say no on one of them. Need to keep one for sentimental reasons. The boy would cost more cuz he's the first. The girl is cheaper cuz eventually she'll show signs of insanity (all women eventually show this sign). :cool:

freightshaker

Reaction score
For rent or to own? If it's own then I have to say no on one of them. Need to keep one for sentimental reasons. The boy would cost more cuz he's the first. The girl is cheaper cuz eventually she'll show signs of insanity (all women eventually show this sign). :cool:
You could try leasing them out.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Really, he was talking about your worn-off shorts... :rolleyes:

Jonsan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
All those creams and stuff wouldn't help acne. You need to see a dermatologist.

micky

That costs HOW much now??
Reaction score
not much of a picture person... I think this is the most recent pic I have of me, last summer, and isn't a good one thank goodness since I've taken a few drops from the ugly tree haha.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
So you teach them how to properly fire and manuver?
First you maneuver, then you fire. If you fire first, chances are you won't get too many more opportunities to fire before they find a man who is more into maneuver. ;) -- jim

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
First you maneuver, then you fire. If you fire first, chances are you won't get too many more opportunities to fire before they find a man who is more into maneuver. ;) -- jim
Pervert! :angry: