Photos of Deluxe ASL?

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've got an entry on the Desperation Morale website for Deluxe ASL, but virtually no images for it! Are there no fans of DASL who would be willing to contribute some photos of the new Deluxe ASL module and its components? Your help is needed! Thank you in advance!

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have emailed you 13 photos for the new DASL. Feel free to use none or as many as you want. Please note the overlays have been trimmed and the maps are trifold (like in the Winter Offensive Pack) but I have cut them in half (I have tried to hide this as best as I can). I unfortunately could not find my unopened second copy to take these pictures for. It's rainy and overcast in California but I hope they will suffice.

As a side note, in early January, I saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer stake a DASL module rising from the grave but unfortunately did not have my camera to capture the event. She did mention to say "Hi to Pitman" as she, Xander and Willow ran on by.

Edit: Looks like several Deluxe fans have sent you photos already. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have emailed you 13 photos for the new DASL. Feel free to use none or as many as you want. Please note the overlays have been trimmed and the maps are trifold (like in the Winter Offensive Pack) but I have cut them in half (I have tried to hide this as best as I can). I unfortunately could not find my unopened second copy to take these pictures for. It's rainy and overcast in California but I hope they will suffice.

As a side note, in early January, I saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer stake a DASL module rising from the grave but unfortunately did not have my camera to capture the event. She did mention to say "Hi to Pitman" as she, Xander and Willow ran on by.

Edit: Looks like several Deluxe fans have sent you photos already. Thanks guys!
Thank you!!!