Perimeter Lines

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello all,
In VASL, one can remove all the prep counters, etc. (Awesome feature! Thanks!!) The last one is perimeter. I can't figure out what that removes. Can someone direct me to that?
I know, not really rules, but given how much the rules thread revolves around trivia...

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was not clear. In the VASL map window, there is drop-down with several items each of which can be deleted all at once (see pic).
The last item is perimeter, but after trying every counter I could imagine as well as the perimeter lines in the draggable overlays and these nice colored hexes, none of them were deleted by this operation. I can't figure out what counter or overlay this deletes.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I was not clear. In the VASL map window, there is drop-down with several items each of which can be deleted all at once (see pic).
View attachment 10789
The last item is perimeter, but after trying every counter I could imagine as well as the perimeter lines in the draggable overlays and these nice colored hexes, none of them were deleted by this operation. I can't figure out what counter or overlay this deletes.
Counters, Other, Map, Control, the two counters with arrows marked ALLIED and AXIS.

JR