HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Looking for a match in Peninsula...when y'all get your copy. :laugh:

Todk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have my copy of Peninsula and will play either side, any scenario. Just want to play.

Todk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Chuck, the full campaign would be fun. I usually play Union but I really don't care. Any op rules are fine except I don't like the op melee resolution - prefer the default way. Let me know. Your email address bounced - maybe a problem with the system?

Tod Kershner

Captain General

Recruit
Reaction score
Tod

Thats fine with me. I usually play with all optional rules on except "artillery capture" but we can leave the optional fire and melee resolution out. Thats not a problem. I also only play with "manual defensive fire" checked which is titled badly but means we will play in the old school "phases" like movement phase, defensive fire phase, offensive fire phase, melee phase, etc.

Do you want to play Union? I haven't played the Rebs yet in Peninsula so thats okay with me.

Weird about my email address. Thats the correct one. Maybe try it again or you can send me a PM on here with yours? If you want to play the Union I believe you'll have to start the scenario up. It'll be the icon in your programs call cp start. I think the Union has to setup the optional rules. Just check all the boxes except "optional melee", "optional fire", and "artillery capture" and we should be good. Also are you updated to patch v1.06 before we start?

I usually can do at least one or two turns per day if thats fine with you.

Let me know if everything above is ok and we'll get started.

Regards

Chuck