Peleliu Rules Questions.

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hey chaps,

Three questions for now.

Do company mortars get HE/Smoke/WP?

Secondly, when a runner activates company mortars or the additional obo, that obo is placed on a West edge hex one level above the base level blah blah blah.

However, this means that the obo has basically no Los. With the exception of the hill 40 (I think) mass far to the east. Is this as intended? If so there seems no reason to ever aim for a runner.

Finally, the large calibre off board mortar is the most deadly thing I've ever seen in ASL. Its very unlike any other iteration of a spigot mortar I've ever seen. Any comments?

B e n

Last edited:

General Mayhem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You might get more of a discussion by posting on the Critical Hit website forum - or get answers by emailing Ray Tapio direct

Philippe R

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
You might get more of a discussion by posting on the Critical Hit website forum - or get answers by emailing Ray Tapio direct
Any link for that ? I don't find any CH Forum anywhere on the web neither on the CH webpage.. Is that a private one ?

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
On the CH homepage click on the rss feed on the big CH button on the left. You will need to register. Took a few days for me to get a reply but the forums have a lot of good stuff.

B e n

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The company mortar can fire whatever round the 80mm mortar can. I think that's HE smoke and wp

Philippe R

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
On the CH homepage click on the rss feed on the big CH button on the left. You will need to register. Took a few days for me to get a reply but the forums have a lot of good stuff.

B e n
Found it. The CH button on the middle-left.. not the CH icon on the top-left !