Pegasus Bridge - Coup de Main Campaign...

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
What are people's thoughts on this campaign insofar as 'par for the course' is concerned?

Specifically, where do people feel the Brits need to be at the end of Night III in terms of how the rest of the campaign will/should pan out?

IF the Brits wipes every single German unit off the map by the end of Night III is the campaign still worth continuing with? Can the Germans recover things?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
In my opinion, no. The British can fortify the front lines and slowly drop back then counter attack to retake territory as they have the forces. If the Germans do not have a jumping off point in at least one village and preferably both, I'd abandon it and restart.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
In my opinion, no. The British can fortify the front lines and slowly drop back then counter attack to retake territory as they have the forces. If the Germans do not have a jumping off point in at least one village and preferably both, I'd abandon it and restart.
Aye. Not a lot gone wrong for the Brits in my playing this time. And an awful lot gone wrong for the Germans.
I think it's about my favourite campaign to attack in. The Brits are just insanely awesome, especially throughout Night III

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Absolutley. One playing had the NVR go to 0 so the brits could seize a buildng close to the Germans in Le Port (the southern village). This meant that come the time those troops activated (night III) the Brits could go straight into the defence with little or no risk.