Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
The rest of the new map is just as refined and detailed as this section. The HASL rules have been clarified, edited and improved with the same diligence. Become a playtester and help MMP bring this iconic D-day battle back into print.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would hope you randomize the arrival times of the Paras (never really made it to the relief from the beach-EVER!) and the withdrawal of the Ox & Bucks. The CG doesn't play as a CG otherwise. With my group of players, we simply refer to the game as "The CG that will not be referred to by name" because it left such a sour taste in your mouth after playing it. Without some randomization, the Ox & Bucks are simply throwaway units that hand off their SWs to other units after the first couple of scenarios.

Zugführer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I hope the new map has bigger hexes.

Will this one comes out with the reprints of the Arnhem and Primosole modules? IIRC there was mentioned something like a "3-Bridges-Module".

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States

Will this one comes out with the reprints of the Arnhem and Primosole modules? IIRC there was mentioned something like a "3-Bridges-Module".
Add Ponte Grande Bridge in Syracuse Italy (Italians v. British) to make it Four Bridges module.

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States

Four Bridges! ABTF 2nd Edition, Pegasus Bridge 2nd Edition, Primosole Bridge 2nd Edition, and Ponte Grande Bridge 1st Edition.

PB will have a little bit bigger hexes. It will still be 1 map sheet; however, it will be at maximum size available.

Jeff Leslie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mike, do you still have playtest openings? Are you still in Medina? I'd be up for FtF play if anyone is local (I'm in Akron), if not then VASL would work. I'm retired so I have some time available. I can travel reasonable drive distance but VASL is so much easier.