Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenrir

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
Plain all the way. In the New Order, peanuts, in fact all varieties of nut, will be outlawed. I hate them.

:mad:

Oh, and onion as well. That's got to go.

Dr. S.
but what about the "flavor"? Nuts have good flavor! Sesame oil?

What about almonds? and pistachios? How will the Greeks survive without walnuts for thier baklava? What about the zoo elephants?

And onions? You must be English! (just a lil culture joke;) you don't need to despatch the secret police) All the soups and stocks and all that food will lack the pungent aroma and satifying bite of the mighty onion. Does that include garlic, shallots, leeks and scallions? Will the world be reduced to eating canned "all day breakfast?"

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Flavour is OK, it's the textures in my mouth I can't stand.

I nearly crashed a car on the motorway once all because some stupid bint had left a tiny piece of onion in what was supposed to be a plain cheese sandwich.

Dr. S.

Fenrir

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
Flavour is OK, it's the textures in my mouth I can't stand.

I nearly crashed a car on the motorway once all because some stupid bint had left a tiny piece of onion in what was supposed to be a plain cheese sandwich.

Dr. S.
goodness! for an evil doctor hellbent on world domination, you do have a sensitive pallet. I'm sure the offensive bint was punished harshly.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I couldn't really punish her too harshly, she used to deliver sandwiches to where I once worked and there were no shops around for miles.

She just couldn't grasp the concept of a simple cheese sandwich. I'd order the same thing every day, and every day she'd suddenly remember just around the corner that she didn't have any simple cheese sandwiches so she'd take the onion out of a cheese and onion one and pray I wouldn't notice.

Of course, I did, I noticed every day. And then there came the fateful day about which we shall speak no more - the incident with the onion on the motorway.

And so, all onions must be destroyed.

Dr. S.

scuud

Reaction score
I like the old Kylie, plain m&m's, and I hate onions for every reason known to man. Does that cover all of the questions/topics?

hogdriver

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
peanut or plain

I was thinking of something more exotic, e.g. prune, anchovy, entrails, kiwi, cesspool. Why go with the same old boring choices year after year?

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
Re: peanut or plain

Originally posted by hogdriver
I was thinking of something more exotic, e.g. prune, anchovy, entrails, kiwi, cesspool. Why go with the same old boring choices year after year?
Hear! Hear! ...And don't forget those oft-overlooked flavors: asparagus, catbutt, cigar, newspaper, sweatsock, week-old chicken, shoe sole, postage stamp, and dog's tongue. MMmmmmm...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

PvtManaCoB3MD

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hmmmm......never jump to the last page of a thread you haven't read in the past two days.....very very very weird....

I'm going out on a limb saying that we're talking jelly beans....ok....well, sauerkraut sounds good!