• Plain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Napoleon

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Which M&M flavour tastes better? I voted for peanut. You can't get enough of that peanut and chocolate taste.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Plain all the way. In the New Order, peanuts, in fact all varieties of nut, will be outlawed. I hate them.

:mad:

Oh, and onion as well. That's got to go.

Dr. S.

kast06

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
what about peanut buter

i think that peanut butter mm's are supirior

moondog

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Plain.....although

I used to like Peanut....but now that I have no upper teeth (thanks to Rugby and Football) I have to eat plain.....but those are just as good.

dog

Janos

Reaction score
Combat Military Training Center, Hohenfels, Bavari
Country
llUnited States
PEANUT!
(unless I can get the almond ones)

Last summer my wife sent me 3-4 of the big bags. They spent about 4-6 weeks getting here from Germany, during which time they were repeatedly melted, crushed, and resolidified (opposite of melt, whatever that is). The result was a giant 2 pound peanut M&M that I didn't have to share (no one wanted any part of it). It tasted great, looked like crap.

There's nothing like a month in a 20 foot steel container in 140F heat to ripen a peanut M&M to perfection.:) :) :) :) :p :p

Janos

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
Plain all the way. In the New Order, peanuts, in fact all varieties of nut, will be outlawed. I hate them.
Of course, you realize that what you have said is blasphemy so shall have to kill you. (Nothing personal;) )

I am reminded of the line from THE HORSE SOLDIERS, where the yankees say they're going to destroy "the contraband" (meaning legitimate military supplies of the CSA). The black slave, Lukie, says "contraband -- that's me ain't it?" (Escaped slaves were aka "contrabands").

Nuts? That's me ain't it?

Janos

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I was young (about the time the last dinosaurs were dying), plain and peanut described the two kinds of kisses. Plain meant, well, plain. Peanut described the only good French invention -- the French kiss.

Either way, I vote for peanut (except with my grandmother).