PC-like aiming controls on the Wii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This sort of solves the "fps conundrum" that a lot of people have spoken about with the Wii. It's a hidden setting on CoD 3 that positions the cursor in the center of the screen, just like a PC game. What's more is that you can still turn quickly, and there's no need to have to "pick up" the controller as you sometimes have to do with a mouse. This is really promising, to show that the Wii can effectively utilize this sort of control scheme without any really noticeable problems with it. If only Red Steel controlled this way...

video

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
wow, thats pretty good, to be honest i was a bit put off by COD3 on wii, i just didnt think it would make a good game, but that looks promising, im really thinking about getting that as a second game to zelda now instead of red steel, infact im 99% sure ill get that over red steel!!

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
well i'm getting 2 FPS games on launch.. one of which is far cry.. i'll be sure to let you gusy know how that handles...

Reaction score
Country
ll
I have to get far cry, simply because of the video, when he does the jump and slash thing. Looks so so very very cool.

ROLL ON JANUARY!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Please do tell us about Far Cry. I've always been interested in playing, but I've kept missing out on it because I never had any of the platforms it came out on.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
one of the reasons why i got farcy is because my pc never used to be able to handle it... now i have just chosen to get it on wii... so far cry will be pretty new to me too.. i just really hope it controls well

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
haha thats reeally not too bad then.. at least then i can tell you what games you need and what games you don't need.. :p