PC Game Review: Blitzkrieg: Burning Horizons

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I didn't find this one as compelling as the original title, partly because there weren't any "random" missions in the campaign. In the original one, the random missions were useful for upgrading your weaponry for the next historical mission, and for gaining valuable experience points for your core units.

But it's not a bad game and 4 out of 5 is probably fair.

I found that a lot of the single missions here ended up in what I called a "Squelch-fest". At times, so many enemy soldiers lay dead on the ground after intense battles, the mud turned red and it looked like a raw soggy mess.

Lovely!

Dr. S.

freightshaker

Reaction score
Agree with you Doc, not a bad game. It's wargame Lite and you can play an entire campaign in an evening. I enjoy it when I don't want to crunch numbers and just want to go and blow something up.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doctor Sinister said:
I didn't find this one as compelling as the original title, partly because there weren't any "random" missions in the campaign. In the original one, the random missions were useful for upgrading your weaponry for the next historical mission, and for gaining valuable experience points for your core units.

But it's not a bad game and 4 out of 5 is probably fair.

I found that a lot of the single missions here ended up in what I called a "Squelch-fest". At times, so many enemy soldiers lay dead on the ground after intense battles, the mud turned red and it looked like a raw soggy mess.

Lovely!

Dr. S.
My thoughts exactly thanks for reading my review gents... I was scared to death and thought I wrote it badly. Even though I'd like to change the styling a bit next time. Now I need to grab a game to review.