PBEM

MatrimSaric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
K I hopefully have my weekly VASL game sorted so I also want to start up a PBEM game. Looking at 2-3 logs a week. Happy to play beginners or get beaten by experts. Considering my weekly vasl game will be western front initially (if not a beginner) then something pacific based might be amusing by this. If a beginner then starter kit presumably unless the beginner wants to move to full ASL.

Either way give me a shout! and thanks for reading.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
K I hopefully have my weekly VASL game sorted so I also want to start up a PBEM game. Looking at 2-3 logs a week. Happy to play beginners or get beaten by experts. Considering my weekly vasl game will be western front initially (if not a beginner) then something pacific based might be amusing by this. If a beginner then starter kit presumably unless the beginner wants to move to full ASL.

Either way give me a shout! and thanks for reading.
Haven't seen you in a while. Hope all's well!

MatrimSaric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi, all is fine. Took a bit of a break mainly due to preferring ftf and Skype with boards - which means less opponent's, which is a shame as they are still the best ways to play. Decided to commit more to asl as I have finally succumbed to the 'any asl is better than no asl' and started using vasl. Also asl is cheaper than all my other hobbies as I already have all the stuff and just buy mmp stuff.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I tried Skype with boards before as well and it’s really quite good. Having said that it’s just easier getting opponents in VASL. Plus you are right about ASL being cheap, everything is there and it gets cheaper the more you play.