PB/PL with new IS stuff

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone created or updated the VASSAL module to include the Imaginative Strategist 17 boards and new counters?

They are spectacular!

I am going to buy a rotatory cutting device and make these PB counters need to figure out how to make the new maps though.

Luke Sineath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Funny I should look in the PB boards today...actually, someone is making an updated module right now. He messaged me because I'd posted on BGG looking for a game. I agree, Imaginative Strategist's stuff is amazing. I can't wait to play using the new mod.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I printed out the Boards on heavy 8.5x 11 photo paper at 125% size to make them bigger so I have more room for counters, then I cut off the excess and taped the pieces together with packing tape. It seems to work real nice. I also printed out the counters on the same paper. Kinda thin but they work OK. I guess you could buy blank counters (I use to have some, you can buy them) and glue the printouts on to them.

Has anyone created or updated the VASSAL module to include the Imaginative Strategist 17 boards and new counters?

They are spectacular!

I am going to buy a rotatory cutting device and make these PB counters need to figure out how to make the new maps though.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It uses a lot of ink. HP Inkjet ink carts are expensive so I had to find refill kits which cut down on the cost of the ink a lot. You can do the same thing with the ASL Boards if you play that game. It gives you a lot more room for counters.