Patrick Ireland

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Epic fail of vM's Racco. ;) I thought there was a Racco tray section for alphabetical by leader name, then crossed referenced to his rank in another tray section...or maybe I misunderstand? We all know vM is an expert on Stazi filing systems. ;)
Not quite. But quite close, indeed.

The Squads and HS are stacked by ID-letter within their RAACO inserts.
The Leaders are stacked by old small font and new large font (double OoB), then by modifier, and within that by alphabetical leader name. Despite this, the tray section is only labelled '9 Leaders', '8 Leaders', etc.

von Marwitz

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not quite. But quite close, indeed.

The Squads and HS are stacked by ID-letter within their RAACO inserts.
The Leaders are stacked by old small font and new large font (double OoB), then by modifier, and within that by alphabetical leader name. Despite this, the tray section is only labelled '9 Leaders', '8 Leaders', etc.

von Marwitz
You must have "staff" to put your counters away... Now this is* unique in ASL. We have reached the top tier of ASL-royalty folks...next we will learn he plays from a castle over looking the Rhine. Oh wait we knew that already. My bad.

R Hooks

Smoke Break brb
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I didn't need the "training" but we played a game on Vasl once because I wanted to see what he was doing, GREAT GUY

Patrick not \/on, whos Rhine castle is built on a Roman fort.

Jim Bach

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pat and I were in the process in 2017 when I had to step away. As I being to re-involve myself again I only hope to find as good a teacher to help show me this game I have longed to learn.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
a really terrible loss to the community. Patrick tutored and encouraged so many new ASL players.

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I decided to take the VASL plunge and find some opponents for my return to this great game, he was instrumental in helping me understand online gameplay. We only played a few sessions but I observed him teaching others several times. He was a true asset to the community.