Parts being offered soon?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are there any plans on selling separately Board 77 and the Soldiers of the Nexus counters? Hope so, I am not getting any younger and would like these before I get too old to use them.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Board 77 will be released in the next Journal, we do not have an ETA at this time. It will not be up for individual sale until after that Journal has been released. Normally, we sell countersheet parts once we have finished building out a game. At this time, we have not finished building Hollow Legions.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Well, you have at least one guaranteed customer for the counters!

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Speaking of counters sold separately... is it possible to buy specific counter sheets for the core modules? I'm thinking of the info markers from BV?

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Speaking of counters sold separately... is it possible to buy specific counter sheets for the core modules? I'm thinking of the info markers from BV?
Best bet would be to send an email to the MMP office and let them know what you are looking for. My experience has been that it can be hit or miss, and somewhat dependent on what has been printed recently.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Indeed. I'd say at least a battalion's worth of Prep Fire counters has been printed over 35+ years. (WAG on my part, though)
As well as enough Foxhole counters to house said battalion.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now that I am finally back to playing ftf I just noticed I do not have Board 13a/b. Which release had this map?