Parents Sues Blizzard after Death

liuzg150181

Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
Overseer said:
Pfft. I probably put more time into Doom I, Doom II, and Final Doom than any other game out there (and I did play through Doom III but I was talking more specifically about the earlier titles).
So i guess you are a Doom hardcore fan and by Doom3 you are already done with it? :cheeky:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Kill myself over CM?

Not worth it, maybe a law suit against the makers...... or the W.A.R.S. ladder designers for allowing me to be #1 ........ then again, damn it I live in Canada and we can't sue for nothing up here. :confused: Maybe I could sue the gov't for being stupid.? :smoke:

Dano

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't think about killing myself over a game but then been times were the computer was going to eat a shotgun blast or a 7.62 round!

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, but I just had to mention this:

When reading the title of this post, did anyone else think some money-grubbing parents were trying to sue a snowstorm?:hmmm:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CPangracs said:
Sorry, but I just had to mention this:

When reading the title of this post, did anyone else think some money-grubbing parents were trying to sue a snowstorm?:hmmm:
:laugh: The first thought that popped into my head was "you have got to be kidding, people are now sueing natural disasters?"!

It's a sign of the times, where you know that society has gotten so idiotic and lawsuit happy you can actually picture them sueing nature before you realize they are sueing a company.

SGT Long

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pirateship1982 said:
If GTA can turn kids into gangsters and killers how come Rainbow 6 can't turn me into a special forces operative? It's just not fair! :laugh:
Your right. I should have yelled "TANGO DOWN" into the handmike in Iraq. :laugh: