Paratrooper (2nd Ed.) Counters

Hams

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi all, I've just received my secondhand part punched copy of Paratrooper (2nd Edition) today. While sorting the counters and checking them against Chapter N from the MMP website I have a couple of anomalies which I'm hoping someone can help with.

Chapter N says I should have 5 x 1/2" Residual Fire 8 [Residual Fire 12], but I only have 3. Though I do have 5/8" Bridge (White) [Ford] and Wind Direction counters that arn't in the Chapter N for Paratrooper (I punched these two myself).

While this is no major drama, it's enough to keep me wondering...

Thanks for your time
Hamish

AnewNewbie

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Looking at my unpunched copy,what you've got matches mine.Chapter N's probably wrong or it's describing 1st Ed.

hydrou

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Me as well, seems like Chapter N from first edition or a bug in the Chapter N, which hasn´t been resolved.

Hams

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks for the rapid responses guy's, now I can return to the other thought that keeps me wondering... when will the RB be reprinted ;)

hydrou

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
wrong question ... :( I think it will take a lot of time, first the Rulebook, then AoO, Beyond Valor...
More than 3 years I guess.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I think when Hams was wondering when the RB would be reprinted, he was thinking of the RuleBook, rather than Red Barricades. Annoying isn't it, those two both sharing RB as their initials.