Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Nice. There is an asterisk on the 16FP, but no corresponding explanation or note that I could see.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
"HS" is the correct abbreviation for ".5S"

What is "avdr"?

TH is To Hit, not "th"

I take it Cthdr is "colored To Hit die roll"? If there is too much non-standard lingo, it will be less useful.

Minor point, but this is not technically a "Cheat" card. It's a player aid, info card or possibly a tracking card since there are boxes that can be blacked out to monitor usage. A cheat card could refer to a game component that permits the player to circumvent a rule (EX: http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=75514) or a "crib sheet" as used by students seeking an advantage on a written exam (EX: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheat_sheet)

Reactions: T34

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I find the value of exercises such as this not so much the availability of a quick reference but what is learned doing the research to compile it. Putting it out for others to use and examine helps to find flaws, additions and oversights the researcher may have overlooked.

Way bitd I worked up charts for Assault Fire, Spraying Fire and combined Assault/Spraying Fire which, IIRC, I made available at one of the early Oktoberfests. Once again what was learned from doing the project outweighed the value of the charts themselves. Truth be told I dont think I ever used the charts once they were finished.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think he meant some way to indicate the range changing over time?

AdrianE

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
'~AFV' does not mean 'not an AFV' . Most accurate would be red circle with a line through it over AFV. However 'AFV' with strikethrough would be fine. "+1 not AFV" should fit if you reduce the font size