Panzer Command Osfront released a few moments ago

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks. Long journey is over. Ready for the next.

Congrats on your demo release. Hopefully you will get to party too very soon.
Yeah. The ironic and funny thing is, your break from completing PC:O may be to play around with CMBN and my break from completing CMBN will be to play around with PC:O.

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah. The ironic and funny thing is, your break from completing PC:O may be to play around with CMBN and my break from completing CMBN will be to play around with PC:O.

There will be some truth to that. Can we do a PBEM with the CMBN demo? I know we can with the PCO demo if you want we could do a PBEM with each of them and see how that works out.

Good Hunting.

MR

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There will be some truth to that. Can we do a PBEM with the CMBN demo? I know we can with the PCO demo if you want we could do a PBEM with each of them and see how that works out.

Good Hunting.

MR
Yes, you can PBEM the CMBN demo. That sounds like fun.

I'll send you a PM with my email address. Pick any game and any side. I rarely have a preference...

kellysheroes

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So this is where the Matrixgames crew hangs out when not badgering their customers. ;) I must say I've really enjoyed Panzer Command:Osfront and for free no less. How can it get any better than this?

mOBIUS

Reaction score
So this is where the Matrixgames crew hangs out when not badgering their customers. ;) I must say I've really enjoyed Panzer Command:Osfront and for free no less. How can it get any better than this?
Unlike another board so few are banished from the Matrix forum that it's pretty empty.

kellysheroes

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unlike another board so few are banished from the Matrix forum that it's pretty empty.
Are you still lovin on Wodin over there with his love for CM:N? and hate for Panzer Command:anything? lol Plus Matrixgames has its moments of bannings and warnings as well. Erik is too anti-political and anti-religious for my tastes. You bring up one little thing about politics and he goes beserko.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
If they were to make lots of add-ons....