Panzer Campaigns Content

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Budapest 45 Gold

Oh... Oh ! There are 2 Soviet Corps HQ's and 1 Divisional HQ caught with their pants down within a small sector and there is another divisional HQ wandering around with no support further south.
This is the Gold edition..............this maybe should have been fixed.....maybe my brilliant military advance is paying dividends but I think that this is more A.I. tomfoolery.................something for the Platinum Edition or update to fix. :oops:.

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Game Turn 25.

I now have a forward tank unit 18 miles from the Axis defenders in Budapest. The Soviet cavalry unit in Patyzi will not be able to hold long and I may as well bypass it. There has been increasing Soviet defence along the lines of advance but very patchy, apart from a lot of Soviet tanks from a Corps command. Some of my tank units have been mauled but the overall impression I have so far is that the Soviets ( A.I. ) is no big challenge. I am hoping to run into more heavy resistance the closer I get to Budapest; otherwise the experience will be lacklustre. 🤨 .

Last edited: