Pandemic delays printing2

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I am sorry to represent you that, after hearing the Advancing Fire printing partners this morning, due to the new Italian government decree issued on Saturday March 21st regarding the (damned!) Covid-19 virus that stopped every not-of first necessity activities, the printing process of the two modules, Biazza Ridge and Brevity Assault, had to be forcedly paused for the next two weeks, so products delivery, which had already been postponed to April 7th, is currently scheduled for April 22nd. I hope all this goes away soon!

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am sorry to represent you that, after hearing the Advancing Fire printing partners this morning, due to the new Italian government decree issued on Saturday March 21st regarding the (damned!) Covid-19 virus that stopped every not-of first necessity activities, the printing process of the two modules, Biazza Ridge and Brevity Assault, had to be forcedly paused for the next two weeks, so products delivery, which had already been postponed to April 7th, is currently scheduled for April 22nd. I hope all this goes away soon!
Thank you for the update during these difficult times. God bless you and your country.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
From Spain, same as Robin, Xavier, Yuri and Paul said. We understand, and thanks for the information. But, above all, stay health, keep going and roll low (in VASL, of course). All this will pass. The best to you and all.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Unfortunately Italian Government today has extended total lockdown for further 10 days, so our new schedule is Monday 4th May... I can say you that, meanwhile, even if "closed", most of our printing patners are slowly working the packs, but unfortunately not all, the counters one is totally closed.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Unfortunately Italian Government today has extended total lockdown for further 10 days, so our new schedule is Monday 4th May... I can say you that, meanwhile, even if "closed", most of our printing patners are slowly working the packs, but unfortunately not all, the counters one is totally closed.

No problem, Sebastiano. You guys do what is necessary to stay safe and healthy. The product will arrive in due time. I am really looking forward to Brevity Assault.

Cheers,

Mark

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All good.
Really looking forward to "Biazza Ridge"; always wanted to play that action - U.S. paratroops vs Tigers - on a historical map.
Stay healthy, everyone.