Pandemic delays printing

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I am sorry to represent you that, after hearing the Advancing Fire printing partners this morning, due to the new Italian government decree issued on Saturday March 21st regarding the (damned!) Covid-19 virus that stopped every not-of first necessity activities, the printing process of the two modules, Biazza Ridge and Brevity Assault, had to be forcedly paused for the next two weeks, so products delivery, which had already been postponed to April 7th, is currently scheduled for April 22nd. I hope all this goes away soon!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
The important thing is that you get through this in good health.

People have been waiting for publications for years and even longer than a decade. Even though if in the case of your products they may already have paid for them, I deem it a matter of decency under the given circumstances just to bear it.

This is not your fault, the situation is exceptional. ASLers should be able to handle this EXC, too.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The important thing is that you get through this in good health.

People have been waiting for publications for years and even longer than a decade. Even though if in the case of your products they may already have paid for them, I deem it a matter of decency under the given circumstances just to bear it.

This is not your fault, the situation is exceptional. ASLers should be able to handle this EXC, too.

Cheers,
von Marwitz
What?!? Is this what the Germans said at Pearl Harbor?

Der Tiger!, Der Tiger!, Der Tiger!,

:):):)

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Unfortunately Italian Government today has extended total lockdown for further 10 days, so our new schedule is Monday 4th May... I can say you that, meanwhile, even if "closed", most of our printing patners are slowly working the packs, but unfortunately not all, the counters one is totally closed.

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unfortunately Italian Government today has extended total lockdown for further 10 days, so our new schedule is Monday 4th May... I can say you that, meanwhile, even if "closed", most of our printing patners are slowly working the packs, but unfortunately not all, the counters one is totally closed.
How's it going - does it look like Monday 4th May is still good?
Be well and stay strong!