Pacific CGs without USMC

Craig Benn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nothing against marines of course.....but I can think of lots of CGs with them in (Uncommon Valor, Op Watchtower, Blood Reef, Gavutu, Suicide creek, Ordeal before Shuri) and not many without (ragged bloody heroes, the St Louis Burma one and Corregidor).

Am I missing any non-marine ones?

As Kohima is never going to happen, can't someone do an Imphal one? Shenam pass seems doable with interesting OOB - lots of Japanese tanks, Indian National Army, Ghurkha's. ..

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nothing against marines of course.....but I can think of lots of CGs with them in (Uncommon Valor, Op Watchtower, Blood Reef, Gavutu, Suicide creek, Ordeal before Shuri) and not many without (ragged bloody heroes, the St Louis Burma one and Corregidor).

As Kohima is never going to happen, can't someone do an Imphal one? Shenam pass seems doable with interesting OOB - lots of Japanese tanks, Indian National Army, Ghurkha's. ..

Kohima is definitely going to happen (sometime 2020/21) a lot of the hard work is already done
HOB: The Long March CG -(14 connected scenarios make up the CG)
Manila needs some work

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Edited -

Last edited:

Craig Benn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
OBS is both US army and USMC.

...I already said Corregidor....

Is the Long March PTO? But then some of the others aren't either - its Pacif ic enough...

But anyway you look at it, it's really not many is it?

Good news about Kohima if correct.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I met a PTO US Army vet once who was slightly indignant that people think only the Marines fought in the Pacific. My own father-in-law was in the Army and in the PTO but wouldn’t talk about his experiences. He only said once that you knew where the Japanese were at because they smelled like the fish they were eating. I thought an SSR for this might cut down on PTO bug hunts!