Ozerekya Breakout.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
If I had had another turn, and I had searched the building would I own the building in that case?
If a Russian unit was the only unit in a 4-hex building, the Russian control the building. Now if the Russians are still in the building and the Romanians enter units in 2 of the 4 hexes; the Russians still control the building, but the Romanians control the two locations their units are in.

Tim Niesen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the clarification George, but the criticism is good, both Don and I need to read the building control rules. Clearly, the building S7/T7, which had a 6+1 enter and occupy one hex on turn six, and the break in the prep fire of Rumanian turn six, and then rout away, is not occupied by the Soviet forces. Do we place a Soviet control market there to indicate that the Rumanians cannot set up in that hex in the inter session. Tim

Tim Niesen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A fortified building is built by levels. I assume this means that the Factory can be fortified for the cost of ten DSP points? Tim

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks for the clarification George, but the criticism is good, both Don and I need to read the building control rules. Clearly, the building S7/T7, which had a 6+1 enter and occupy one hex on turn six, and the break in the prep fire of Rumanian turn six, and then rout away, is not occupied by the Soviet forces. Do we place a Soviet control market there to indicate that the Rumanians cannot set up in that hex in the inter session. Tim
SMC cannot gain control of a building but can prevent an enemy MMC from gain control

Tim Niesen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
George, Thanks. So the temporary occupation of the ground level of S7 does prevent the Rumanian reoccupation of that building during the TM intermission and Rumanian/German reorganization of their forces. Tim

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
George, Thanks. So the temporary occupation of the ground level of S7 does prevent the Rumanian reoccupation of that building during the TM intermission and Rumanian/German reorganization of their forces. Tim
Yes as the building comes under control of the Russians, even if the Russians don't remain in the building