Ozerekya Breakout Reserve units

Carlos Javier

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Ozerekya Breakout Reserve units

Reserve units in Lone Canuck Publishing are written in a slightly different way in each campaign game. In OzBr it says that:

A unit set up "In Reserve" is activated if any of the following occurs (otherwise is eliminated): - A Flame/Blaze not generated by a friendly unit occurs in the location; - A Known enemy unit is at 3 or less hexes of the unit "In Reserve"(LOS not necessary); or - The unit "In Reserve" is subject to any enemy attacks.

In this case, what does it happen if a not Known enemy unit enters the "In Reserve" unit location during the Movement Phase? During the Advance Phase? I do not think the "In Reserve" units should be rightly eliminated, but considering the first phrase I am not sure about how to handle these situations.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Cloaking is a form of Concealment as stated in ASLRB E1.4

In OzB states D5.31 (b) ... Use the principles of Cloaking (E1.4) ...

If the MPh then I would have say the Concealment Bump format would be used;

If the APh and Cloaking is a form of Concealment, then in CCPh a Cloaked unit would receives a –2 drm for Ambush.

The Tactical Mission Rules have evolved and will continue to evolve in the efforts to alleviated such conundrums in the future.

Carlos Javier

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi George,

Thanks for the quick and clear answer, I appreciate it very much.

Carlos

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi related to that campaign, can a german leader rally a romanun troops, I can not find in the rules
regards

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A10.7 Leadership: The leadership rating of a leader is worsened by one whenever influencing Allied Troops of a different nationality. Allied Troops take a LLMC/ LLTC based on the reduced leadership modifier due to the elimination/ breaking of a higher-morale Allied leader in their Location.

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
A10.7 Leadership: The leadership rating of a leader is worsened by one whenever influencing Allied Troops of a different nationality. Allied Troops take a LLMC/ LLTC based on the reduced leadership modifier due to the elimination/ breaking of a higher-morale Allied leader in their Location.
thanks a lot george, I was looking fir in the rb but una le to find it