Overlay Pack

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Should be on preorder in the next month or two. Now that Hollow Legions is wrapped up, the last of the overlays just need poofing.
Looks like your "poofing" needs proofing. ;) I'm available, I've e-mailed MMP before to volunteer.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Should be on preorder in the next month or two. Now that Hollow Legions is wrapped up, the last of the overlays just need poofing.
Hey Chas,

With the future release of the overlay pack, does that mean that overlays will or will not be included in future reprints of core modules like Doomed Battalions and Armies of Oblivion?

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does that mean Hollow Legions is wrapped up and ready to ship.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does that mean Hollow Legions is wrapped up and ready to ship.
No, Chas said that "the last parts needed will show up sometime this week."

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok, so this overlay pack, it will contain all ASL Overlays previously produced by AH and MMP ?

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is CdG the only module re-issue that did not come with overlays that were with the original printing? So to get those you'll have to buy the Overlay Pack and pay for a ton of duplicates?

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Is CdG the only module re-issue that did not come with overlays that were with the original printing? So to get those you'll have to buy the Overlay Pack and pay for a ton of duplicates?
There're also several other overlays from other OOP products for which there is no way to purchase them.

It's curious that MMP decided not to include the single page of CdG overlays with CdGv2. If I had to guess why, I'd say it was likely because (a) the original artwork for the overlays no longer existed and (b) the single sheet was larger than 8.5x11 IIRC.