Overlay Bundle Updates?

sparty

Gamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm just curious about this one because I own all the overlays except the ones I don't! Which sadly are from Journal 4 & AP 2 (as I suspect a lot of folks!).

I've now run into scenarios that need those and I'm kinda bummed I have to wait for this mythical reprint to happen! :( Here's hoping we get a surprise announcement about them!

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Given RS is almost ready and Rivers to the reich contains the GI overlays, I would guess that the overlay bundle is in process now.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Sparty:

Please pm me. After you clean out your inbox. :D

Mark

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I'm just curious about this one because I own all the overlays except the ones I don't! Which sadly are from Journal 4 & AP 2 (as I suspect a lot of folks!).

I've now run into scenarios that need those and I'm kinda bummed I have to wait for this mythical reprint to happen! :( Here's hoping we get a surprise announcement about them!
I, too, lack the same 2 sets of overlays as you. N-LFT-H, but I know one of their FTC/LFT has a lot of scenarios using the hedge overlays and they've been shelved until the Bundle arrives. No big deal though, I have more than enough scenarios to play until then!