Out of practice player

Mason Jar

Reaction score
I haven’t played in a long time and might need some help with the mechanics of sending a game back and forth. I have Antietam and Peninsular and have not preferences on what or who I play. I do promise a quick turnaround time for turns. I’m very free with my time and terribly bored.

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I can take up the challenge, but can not promise quick turn arounds...sometimes quick, sometimes I'll be lucky to get a turn done in a week. So I should probably be one of two opponents at least...email me if interested. Rich at hc-llc.net

erndog

Recruit
Reaction score
I have alot of time on my hands and can do quick turnarounds however I don't have Antietam or peninsuar. I do have 1776,vicksburg, atlanta, and gettysburg. I do not care who I play in the game. As far as the mechanics of e-mail I have just learned how to do it myself so by no means I an expert. I like standard rules with FOW. If you think you may be interested let me know I was thinking of sending off for Antietam any way so let me know. erndog ernief950@hughesnet.com

Last edited:

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Will be glad to act as a "coach" for you guys to help get you rolling if you work something out...I've played well over 1000 PBEM games now. ;-)