Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
From what I have read BFP are going to do another East Front pack which will have OtO rolled into it. This likely to be quite a few years down the road though.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
HOB is really not doing much any more, they have one project in the pipe line but that is pretty much it. At least two of the original HOB guys moved on to BFP.

Basically HOB is pretty much done.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
HOB is really not doing much any more, they have one project in the pipe line but that is pretty much it. At least two of the original HOB guys moved on to BFP.

Basically HOB is pretty much done.
I believe that Sam Tyson said that BFP has the rights to OtO and that they are mulling re-printing this in an upcoming East Front Pack. That would make that a huge pack and with BFP's quality an absolute must buy!

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Yeah right no kidding eh?

I missed out on OTO from HOB, so I'll pick this up for sure (I got all the BFP stuff so it's a no brainer for me).

Plus they got Hurtgen, another PTO thing, the French thing, and the PIF thing...way cool....

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah right no kidding eh?

I missed out on OTO from HOB, so I'll pick this up for sure (I got all the BFP stuff so it's a no brainer for me).

Plus they got Hurtgen, another PTO thing, the French thing, and the PIF thing...way cool....
Yes they have a lot of cool looking stuff in the works but a lot of hard work to get it to the masses. I hope that it works out well for them.

and as an aside I am crazy waiting for Kohima from HOB! I volunteered to playtest but have heard nothing since.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes they have a lot of cool looking stuff in the works but a lot of hard work to get it to the masses. I hope that it works out well for them.

and as an aside I am crazy waiting for Kohima from HOB! I volunteered to playtest but have heard nothing since.
Steve D's pretty much winging this alone to finish it out before final lights out at HoB.

Everyone else has unofficially at least "retired" from HoB; and moved on to other endavours.

I have an e-addy around for Steve somewhere, he is an infrequent visitor here at GS as well. I do know recently he did some fundraising to get Kohima print money accumulated.

nice guy, Eddie is too. Sad to see them go.

PS if he ever plays again , never let Steve talk you into a game where he plays French AFVs . Man is BRUTAL to play against, LOL

:)

KRL, jon H

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Translation: Minimum two more years; but more than likely 3-5 more years.

Just say'n.
From what I gathered PiF will be 2014 so the next is likely to be 2016.

Originally EF 1 (including OtO) was supposed to be next but BFP did a poll and the French came out top, so that might well change.

What they had in mind for generalised packs were Other Allied Minors, Axis Minors, French, East Front 1, East Front 2 and of course Poles (PiF). They have a Hurtgen HASL and I have little doubt a few other HASL in mind as well. Sounds like they have enough planned for another 10 or 12 years.

tmanmerlin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From what I gathered PiF will be 2014 so the next is likely to be 2016.

Originally EF 1 (including OtO) was supposed to be next but BFP did a poll and the French came out top, so that might well change.
Ye gads, I hope not.

I realized after I posted that OtO was supposed to be re-pubbed by BFP.