OtO CG Question

Discussion in 'Advanced Squad Leader' started by clubby, Sep 13, 2017.

1. clubby

clubby Active Member

Dec 27, 2015
    CA
    Sorry for posting here, but I figured if I posted in the HOB forum it might never get any attention.

My Russian Reinforcement Group Chart on page 12 has several RGs which are "shifted" to the right. The Notes, for example, appear in the CPP column, and so on. It leaves me with what I believe is the missing CG Max for several items. The RGs affected are V2, V3, V7 and G1. I've done a little research and it appears that two copies of this chart were included in some modules, one correct and one like mine. If somebody has a scan of the correct page, I'd appreciate it. Conversely, if you don't have a scan, but have the values for those RGs, I'd appreciate that as well. The German RG Chart appears to be unaffected.

[​IMG]

2. Jeffrey D Myers

Jeffrey D Myers Active Member

Aug 12, 2011
    ABQ, NM, USA
  3. clubby

clubby Active Member

Dec 27, 2015
    CA
    :D :D

Yes, that's exactly what I needed. Thanks!

4. Jeffrey D Myers

Aug 12, 2011
    ABQ, NM, USA
    We just happen to be in the middle of that CG now. Go Axis!....

5. Honza

Honza The Art Of Wargames Silver Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2005
    Oxfordshire
    Is it as fun as I think it would be?

6. Jeffrey D Myers

Aug 12, 2011
    ABQ, NM, USA
    I think so, because it is quite different, but my Axis partner is not a fan, thinking that there should be penalties for the Soviet choosing a single side of the railroad strategy (such as EVP available to the Axis). Given the strategic situation, I am not so sure....

7. xenovin

xenovin Active Member

Aug 7, 2010
    philly-ish
    I wondered the same thing. The 2 half squads have an AAR that is worth listening too plus a few pictures to follow along.