OtO bombardment ?

Brad Knoll

Eagerly awaiting UF 2000
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Does the Russian player have to designate all bombardment hexes then resolve or can he fully resolve one bombardment, see results, pick 2nd bombardment hex and resolve?

Thanks

Bob Miller

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, in the CG the bombardments need all to be selected beforehand. In that one big scenario that has FOUR !!!!! bombardments, I believe all must be selected beforehand as well. I'm not just 100% certain regarding the non-CG bombardment.

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know if this helps, it's from VOTG not OtO, but might give some guidance..

b b When the German player purchases a pre-game Aerial Bombardment, he records a secret Pre-Registered hex for it. To resolve each Bombardment, after all on-map setup is completed he places an FFE:1 counter in the Pre-Reg hex and makes an accuracy dr per C1.732;. The final placement hex is the center hex for the Bombardment, and all hexes within two hexes of that hex now undergo a Bombardment as per C1.82-823. There are no immune hexes. Each Bombardment is fully resolved before conducting another Bombardment (if any). After a Bombardment is resolved the FFE:1 counter is removed and that Bombardment RG is Eliminated. Each Bombardment Pre-Reg hex must be a 5 hexes from all other Bombardment Pre-Reg hexes. Bombardments are NA if the Weather is Overcast and may never be resolved during a Night scenario or on an Idle Date.Each Bombardment is fully resolved before conducting another Bombardment (if any). After a Bombardment is resolved the FFE:1 counter is removed and that Bombardment RG is Eliminated. Each Bombardment Pre-Reg hex must be a 5 hexes from all other Bombardment Pre-Reg hexes. Bombardments are NA if the Weather is Overcast and may never be resolved during a Night scenario or on an Idle Date.